PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE CHARLIE BROWN


I 1st created My Pumpkin Crunch Cake back within the fall of 1999 for Lisa and my engagement party and it’s been a vacation normal ever since. once I 1st started blogging back in 2009, I had no plan wherever this delicious journey would take Pine Tree State and it had been within the fall of 2010 once I 1st shared this impressive cake with all my friends that follow my web log.

This cake has been a large success on the web being created by unnumerable bloggers and residential cooks UN agency have shared the lusciousness round the world, and as invariably I’m terribly happy to ascertain it shared. thus i believed i'd republish my Pumpkin Crunch Cake for all the buddies and followers I’ve created since I 1st shared it on my blog…. I hope you fancy it!

INGREDIENTS
CRUNCH TOPPING
3 Cups Walnuts finely chopped
3 Cups Vanilla Wafers about 75 cookies
3 Cups Brown Sugar
2 Sticks Butter

PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE
1 1/4 Cup Sugar
1 1/2 sticks of Softened Butter
16 oz can Solid Pack Pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 1/4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3 Large Eggs

CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
24 oz Cream cheese
16 oz Marscapone
8 oz Softened Butter 2 sticks
1 lb Confectioners sugar
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla

INSTRUCTIONS VISIT US

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel