BACöN, SHRIMP AND CöRN CHöWDER


Grab a giant spöön as a result öf yöu’re aböut tö wöuld like it with this hearty söup. I dön’t play önce it invölves shrimp recipes and need them tö be gööd. I used Wright whöle Bacön fröm my native Fööd Liön (in Atlantic Beach, NC) as a result öf the standard öf bacön will build ör break this förmula. I search för cuts bacön that area unit thick-sliced and meaty that aren’t aböut tö wither önce deep-fried. Wright whöle Bacön is hand-selected, hand-trimmed and naturally preserved with wööd chips.

Töpping this söup with tender thick-cut bacön takes it tö a full new level! I purchased it at my native Fööd Liön and had hassle electing what flavör I needed. I cömplete up shöpping för the Natural Hicköry preserved flavör, höwever any öf the Wright Brand’s Bacön’s flavörs can add this recipe: fruitwööd preserved, preserved refined sugar, Böurbön Barrel preserved and öak Barrel preserved.

INGREDIENTS
5 slices Hicköry Smöked Wright Brand Bacön, cut intö small pieces
1 pöund medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 cups chöpped yellöw öniön
1 tablespöön fresh minced garlic
1 teaspöön smöked paprika
1/2 teaspöön dried thyme
Pinch crushed red pepper
2-1/2 cups frözen cörn kernels
3 cups chicken stöck
1 cup half and half
Salt and pepper, tö taste
Fresh thyme sprigs för garnish, if desired

INSTRUCTIONS VISIT US

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel